Buy New Rules At These Several Stores:
- Amazon.com [Both Kindle and Paperback]
- Barnes & Noble [Nook]
- Books A Million
- Indie Bound
- Powell’s Books
You cannot dig a hole in a different place by
digging the same hole deeper.
Edward de Bono
Upgrade Your Attention Right Now: Use These Fresh Biomedical Details To Improve Your ADHD Treatment Outcomes
Take Advantage of Significant Discounts at these Digital Stores! Convenient links below will direct you to easy connections for New ADHD Medication Rules.
Why Read New Rules? - Review These Timely Observations
More On Where And How For New Rules
- And, since Jan. 1, 2013, at your local bookstores, just ask.
- Attention booksellers! Download this pdf to review the Publisher’s Tip Sheet for New Rules Booksellers.
- A New Rules Postcard To Easily Share with colleagues: http://bit.ly/SdQ2qa
- ADHD Medication Management needs significant revision. Remember: This important observation from de Bono:
Complimentary Tutorials, Playlists and Video Commentary
1. ADHD Med Video Channel Details: Let’s work together to correct this pressing confusion. Watch my DrCharlesParker YouTube Channel for more details [35 vids - more than 77,000 views]. Each video describes ADHD applications that work – from DOE – Duration of Effectiveness, the Therapeutic Window, and many more understandable ADHD Medication details. Subscribe For Updates while you’re there, – many more video updates already outlined for production.
2. ADHD Med Video Tutorial – Basic Playlist: While at YouTube check out this, exceedingly practical how-to playlist: ADHD Medication Video Tutorial ~ 30 min, 8 short videos that break New ADHD Medication Rules down for easy digestion.
3. ADHD Med Video Tutorial – Dosing Strategy – Playlist: Many years and many thousands of patient hours make this series mandatory after you review the basics on how meds should work at playlist 2, just above. See this ADHD Medication Dosage Tutorial ~ 32 min, 9 short videos that review some of the New Rules details regarding precise medication strategies.
4. ADHD Meds and Immunity: Gut and Brain Details – Advanced Playlist: This series of videos is controversial right now, but will not be at all controversial when medical professionals actually study the details on refractory response to meds. If ADHD meds aren’t working for you, if you’re simply not responding predictably, then study this series immediately, and jump on those recommended Transit Time Details to get started. ADHD Meds and Immunity: Gut and Brain Details Tutorial ~ 28 min, 8 short videos that can show you how the mind and body are connected for improved med management.
- Hope you will join me in paying better attention! Biomedical details will change the way you think…